We have more than 15 years’ experience in providing vast LAN (Local Area Network) Solutions and Services. The LAN framework is made up of two main components: Wired LAN (Copper & Fiber) and Wireless LAN (Access point &IP Address). The success of an organization’s LAN System can often be attributed to how well each of these components is implemented, improved and maintained.
We provide services and solutions for Structured cabling systems which support a building’s phone lines and telecommunications. Structured cabling transfer data across computer systems. They connect individual rooms and offices to fiber optic networks. They make audiovisual communication possible. And they do it all with fewer interruptions and less downtime than an ad hoc network. Structured cabling is so vital to seamless communication and networking, in fact, that it’s been called in short, it’s the most important networking tool which connects Networks between Buildings, Regions and cities.
- Vertical Structured Cabling
This is a backbone of the cabling network and runs from MDF (Main Distribution Frame) to IDF (Intermediate Distribution Frame). In other words, it offers cabling for Inter building connectivity Node to Node and Node to IDF.
The MDF located at the main server room and terminate connection from all IDFs/Nodes in other buildings
⦁ The connectivity from main server room to the IDF at main building we use the fiber, Backbones.
⦁ Most fiber optic cables are offered in XGLO and Light System configurations supporting high-speed, applications such as Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel. Fiber optic Cables indoor/outdoor water blocking is primarily for dry duct applications for moisture and temporary water migration protection.
Horizontal Structured Cabling
Unlike vertical structured cabling Horizontal cabling extends from a Telecommunications Room or enclosure out to the individual workstation outlets or Work Area Outlet (WAO). Commonly, it is installed in a star topology. Horizontal cabling is the cabling from patch panel to the user outlet or links each work area to the telecommunications room. Mostly we use High Standard UTP (Copper) Cables such as CAT 6A, CAT7, CAT 7A etc. to enhance connectivity from Server to work area Outlet.
Through collaboration with different Vendors, we provide these solutions for different clients from SME to Large Enterprise clients, Private and Government Institutions.
- Structured cabling is so vital to seamless communication and networking, in fact, that it’s been called in short, it’s the most important networking tool which connects Networks between Buildings, Regions and cities.
- We connect your Main office with your Branches and with your Partners Using our LAN Structure Cabling solution to enhance efficiency in working environment and hence maximize productivity.
- Our Structured Cabling systems or devices connected on LAN communicates at very high-speed as we use Cabling materials with very high standards, thus reliable connection and Communication is ensured.
- With well monitored Support from our team no downtime for Client’s LAN system.
- Our Products are genuine and long-term lasting with ensured warranty for our clients which reduces recurring costs.