Outsourced IT Support and Preventive Maintenance
The operational efficiency of an organization's IT infrastructure depends much on the quality of IT Support they receive. The size of some organizations may make it uneconomical for them to have an in-house IT Department to support them while on the other hand, some organizations are huge to the extent that managing their in-house IT Support as well as doing their core business becomes cumbersome.
With a presence in more than 10 regions in the country and having a staff that is fully certified in supporting business IT needs has placed us at a natural position to be able to provide full IT support to organizations across business verticals like banking, government institutions, manufacturing, telecommunications and health institutions to name just a few.
The advantages of outsourcing IT Support services to SoftNet include:
- Reduction in operating overhead due to a decrease in staff salaries and statutory payments, office space, equipment purchase, training needs and other costs that will be effectively borne by the Service Provider through economies of scale.
- Access to a wider pool of ICT expertise at a lower cost.
- Increased efficiency in service delivery.
- Easy upward or downward scalability of IT Support services with no impact on payroll costs.
- Predictability of ICT Support costs due to relatively fixed rates over time.
- Guaranteed support with standby coverage during sickness, leave e.t.c
Our customers have a choice of among three ICT Support Models:
1. Onsite Outsourced IT Support
2. Contractual SLA - based IT support
3. Preventive Maintenance