Data centers house the processes, technologies and tools needed to ensure organizational data is always accessible 24x7 and at the required throughput. To achieve this, careful planning, designing, implementation, testing and support of data center installations must by handled by professionals who possess a proven track record in delivering such solutions.
With data centers, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all. Hence, we strive to gain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs and from this knowledge flows the design concepts that form the basis of each data center we build.
Thanks to our highly trained and professional staff, we are able to do, in-house, the end-to-end processes involved up to the commissioning of a data center, viz:
1. Site Selection, assessment and planning
2. Data Center Architecture design and planning
3. Raised floor installation, wall and ceiling treatment
4. IT Equipment selection, delivery and installation
5. Data Center electrical, plumbing and HVAC installation
6. Emergency power generation for mission-critical equipment and systems
7. Fire suppression system installation
8. Security CCTV and Access Control
9. Operations and maintenance